Elm Class Home Learning
Welcome to Elm Class's home learning page. Here you will find a range of ideas and resources to support you in teaching your child at home.
Easter holidays activities
- Make Easter treats to share with your family. Look below for recipes.
- Make an Easter card and write it to someone in your family.
- Have an Easter egg hunt around your house or in your garden, how many eggs can you find?
- Decorate some hard boiled eggs. You could use pens, paint or add extra decorations.
- Make an Easter basket to keep your eggs safe.
- Draw or paint an Easter picture- chicks, eggs, flowers or the Easter bunny.
- When you are doing your daily exercise, look for signs of spring. Can you draw a picture of what you see?
Easter biscuits- https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/iced-easter-biscuits
Easter egg rocky road- https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/easter-egg-rocky-road
Easter nests- https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/shredded-wheat-nests
Boiled egg bunny-https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/easter-boiled-eggs
Knowledge and Understanding of the World
Please add/record any activities into your child's home learning book or tapestry!
Please keep up the great reading over the holidays (reading books, word cards, Ebooks, any suitable text)- don't forget to colour in an egg every time you have read.
In Elm class we use Go Noodle daily to keep ourselves active and get ourselves ready for learning. The children would love to show you at home. https://app.gonoodle.com/Enter text...